Search the Help Pages
Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Forget username / password
What alternative payment options are available?
How do I turn on/off my Cupid email?
How do I update my profile?
What are some tips to remember when creating my profile?
How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- How can I email your customer service department?
Public RelationsIf you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business click here.
Help TopicsOnce I Join:
Back to Help index
- How do I contact members?
- How do I search for other members?
- How do I get email from other members?
- What if it says my password is incorrect?
- I'm not getting my password or other emails from GetItOn!
How do I get email from other members?
When you get mail, it will appear in your free Message Center. To open your Message Center:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Inbox button on the top navigation bar.
- This will open your Inbox and show you any messages that you have received. (CC/Copied messages can be found in your Sent Messages folder)