Search the Help Pages
Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Forget username / password
What alternative payment options are available?
How do I turn on/off my Cupid email?
How do I update my profile?
What are some tips to remember when creating my profile?
How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- How can I email your customer service department?
Public RelationsIf you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business click here.
Help TopicsOnce I Join:
Back to Help index
- How do I contact members?
- How do I search for other members?
- How do I get email from other members?
- What if it says my password is incorrect?
- I'm not getting my password or other emails from GetItOn!
What if it says my password is incorrect?
There could be several reasons why your password and username are not matching up. Try using your browser's "back" button to return to the log in screen. Clear the fields and enter your information again. If this still does not work, we suggest that you use the automated password/username lookup form. Other causes could include:
- Your account has been deleted during our review process. Please check your email inbox for a notice regarding this matter.
- You've updated your account and have a new password. Please check your email inbox for your new password and try to log-in again.
- Please clear your browsers cache, and make sure you aren't using a Bookmark or Hotlist link.