Search the Help Pages
Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Forget username / password
What alternative payment options are available?
How do I turn on/off my Cupid email?
How do I update my profile?
What are some tips to remember when creating my profile?
How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- How can I email your customer service department?
Public RelationsIf you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business click here.
Help TopicsOnce I Join:
Back to Help index
- How do I contact members?
- How do I search for other members?
- How do I get email from other members?
- What if it says my password is incorrect?
- I'm not getting my password or other emails from GetItOn!
How do I contact members?
- Log into GetItOn.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the "Login" button.
- Locate the profile you wish to contact.
- Once on the member’s profile page, scroll down to the middle of the page to find the email form "Send user an email" or click the "Send an email" link located in the "Interact" section.
- Enter a subject and message.
- Click on the checkboxes for "if you want to save a copy of a message", "attach a copy of your profile", "get emailed when your message is read", or "invite the member to your network" features. (Optional)
- Fill in the Confirm Number.
- Click the "Click to send the above message" button.